Thank you very much for nominating me for this award, Mary. I’m eternally indebted to you. And also thank you to the creator of this award- Author of Yesterday After Blog
1. What is your greatest fear?
Ultimate disappointment: I fear the possibility that I might stray from the point of life, invest my all into a moon experience then finding out that it’s all craters and a vacuum.
2. If you had to create a public holiday for the world, what day would it be, why and what will the day stand for?
Throwback Thursday. I imagine that on this day people would live a perfectly naturalistic life without mobile phones, laptops, T.Vs, cars etc. It’d be a day break from the electrical world.. It’d be a nice day to appreciate the goodness of the simplicity we lost. The first Thursday of every year would be just fine.
3. Post a picture of your favorite food.
This is sadza in my Shona language. It’s basically a thick porridge made from maize powder. It’s the staple food in Zimbabwe, and yeah, I guess that explains the bias.
Starlight Blogger Award!!
Here are the Nomination Rules for nominating your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars, the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you, a true starlight by blogger.
1. Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Questions to the nominees:
1 What aspect of humanity fascinates you most, and why?
2. If you had two minutes before you’re executed and you’re allowed to say something, what would you say?
3. What’s your favorite T.V. show?